1. Immune tolerance, myth or reality? European Urology Today. Vol. 25, No. 5: 27.
2. The first kidney transplant in HIV infected patient in Georgia. Georgian Med News. 224: 7-11, 2013.
3. Transplanting kidneys with small renal masses: a new source of renal allografts. Georgian Med News. 224: 11-15, 2013
4. Long-term follow-up of living kidney donors: quality of life analyses after donation. In: "Organ Donation and Organ Donors: Issues, Challenges and Perspectives". Ed.: Saidi R. Nova Science Publisher Inc., New York, USA. 2013. pp107-125.
5. Importance of the cell cycle regulating proteins and proliferation markers in prostate cancer and benign prostatic hyperplasia. In: prostate cancer cells. Detection, growth and treatment. Ed. Zongbing You. pp. 103-115. Nova Science Publisher Inc., New York, USA. 2013
6. Incentives for organ donation: Pros and Cons. Transplantation Proceedings. 44(6): 1793-4, 2012.
7. Kidney paired donation: outcomes, limitations and future perspectives. Transplantation Proceedings. 44(6): 1790-2, 2012.
8. Health-related quality of life after radical nephrectomy and kidney donation. Emerging Research and Treatments in Renal Cell Carcinoma. Ed. R.J. Amato, pp: 299-311. InTech, Rijeka, Croatia, 2012
9. Simultaneous nephron-sparing surgery and caesarian section for the treatment of renal cell carcinoma in pregnancy: case report and review of the literature. Emerging Research and Treatments in Renal Cell Carcinoma. Ed. R.J. Amato, pp: 435-442. InTech, Rijeka, Croatia, 2012.
10. Importance of cell cycle regulatory proteins and proliferation markers in conventional renal cell carcinoma. In: Horizons in Cancer Research, Vol. 42, pp. 191-205. Nova Science Publishers, Inc., New York, 2011.
11. Assessment of health-related quality of life in living kidney donors. Transplantation Proceedings. 43(1): 373-5, 2011
12. Assessment of health-related quality of life in renal transplant recipients and dialysis patients. Transplantation Proceedings. 43(1): 376-9, 2011.
13. Health-related QoL: a vital issue in kidney transplantation. European Urology Today, 2010/2011. p21.
"14. Immunoreactivity of p27(Kip1), cyclin D3, and Ki67 in conventional renal cell carcinoma. Int Urol Nephrol. 41: 243-249, 2009."